Join the OSA Vision Technical Group for a three part workshop exploring chromatic aberrations in vision. This series will bring to light recent advances in the measurement and correction of chromatic aberrations in the eye for vision and imaging applications. In addition, the talks will explore future directions in the field.
Part III of this workshop will feature talks from Ramkumar Sabesan and Enrique Josua Fernandez.
Measuring and Correcting Chromatic Aberration for Adaptive Optics Vision Testing and Imaging, presented by Ramkumar Sabesan will cover:
• Impact of chromatic aberration on high-resolution retinal imaging and vision testing
• Subjective and objective methods to measure chromatic aberrations in the eye
• Examples of vision science experiments that benefit from correction and control of chromatic aberration.
Chromatic Aberration Correction for Retinal Imaging, presented by Enrique Josua Fernandez will cover:
• A short introduction about chromatic aberration in the eye
• Why correcting chromatic aberration in Ophthalmoscopy is critical for some imaging modalities, and how it was initiated
• How chromatic aberration can be compensated: different methods, and some results
• Latest trends in the correction, future and some applications beyond imaging