Join our first live Optica webinar – A lively conversation with Jannick Rolland and the Optica editors about her current research and the field at large.
In our first Light Conversations event, Optica Associate Editor Qiwen Zhan will interview recently published mini-review author Jannick Rolland about her article, “Freeform Optics for Imaging.” Optica Editor-in-Chief Prem Kumar will introduce the speakers and invite audience members to ask Rolland questions.
Topics to Be Covered
• Rolland’s start in the field of freeform optics, and her tips for those seeking to enter it
• Her current research, and how her work has evolved over time
• Her views on the direction of the design, fabrication, and metrology of freeform optics, including its most exciting developments and its biggest challenges
• The benefits of writing a mini-review for Optica, her personal experience of writing this article, and the publication process at Optica
Who Should Attend:
• Anyone interested in the design, fabrication, and metrology of freeform optics
• Those interested in learning about writing and publishing a mini-review in Optica