Join the OSA Vision Technical Group for a three part workshop exploring chromatic aberrations in vision. This series will bring to light recent advances in the measurement and correction of chromatic aberrations in the eye for vision and imaging applications. In addition, the talks will explore future directions in the field.
Part II of this workshop will feature talks from Susana Marcos, Maria Viñas Peña, and Linda Lundström.
Chromatic Aberrations in the Eye and Their Interactions, presented by Susana Marcos will cover:
• How to measure chromatic aberrations?
• How chromatic and monochromatic aberrations interact?
• Do monochromatic aberrations protect the eye against chromatic blur?
• Is the eye adapted to blue blur?
Chromatic Aberrations in the Pseudophakic Eye, presented by Maria Viñas Peña will cover:
• What factors determine the chromatic aberration of the pseudophakic eye?
• How can we measure the chromatic aberration in different designs IOL-implanted eyes?
• How are the interactions between mono- and chromatic aberrations on the pseudophakic eye?
Chromatic Aberrations of the Peripheral Human Eye, presented by Linda Lundström will cover:
• Magnitude of longitudinal and transverse chromatic aberration in the peripheral eye
• Effect of chromatic aberrations on peripheral vision
• Chromatic aberrations and myopia development?